Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sporadic

Okay, so I'm about as good keeping up with a blog as I am with a journal. But now I'm trying to develop myself as a writer, so I need to write everyday... Let's just say I'll be making more of an effort to keep up with this thing.
Big news in this crazy life of mine though: Moving back out to Utah! Very much excited to get back out on my own and get back into actual school, with classrooms and teachers. I'm no good doing online classes, we all know how much of a procrastinator I am, so it will be nice to have more of a set schedule in that respect. Of course, I pumped to see old friends and to make new ones, but I think the thing I'm excited most about is learning how to take care of myself. I've had a semblance of independence in the past, but I've still leaned on my parents for a lot of things. While this isn't them throwing me out on my backside, they aren't going to help me really unless I absolutely need it. And that excites me!! I mean I'm gonna miss being around my family (believe it or not) but I can't say I'm not psyched. Whether I do well or not out there... well that'll be a whole new question.

No comments:

Post a Comment