Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

it's a new dawn, it's a new day


We are four days into the new year my friends. Four days!

2010 seems like only a dream now, just memories of good and bad moments floating around the confines of my mind. 2010 is behind me.

2011 is brand spankin new!

I don't believe I've ever fully appreciated New Years till this year, and I'm not exactly sure why that's the case but it is. This is a time of new beginnings, a complete clean slate from last year, a time when changes can be made and people can evolve to new creatures, reach new heights.


Why haven't I taken advantage of this? I mean I've heard it all before. What's so different about this year?

Me.

That's what's different.

A new beginning.

It's a amazing feeling, ya know? I feel newly purposed, like I can accomplish anything. And with the Lord's help, I believe that I will.

Welcome, 2011. I feel like we're friends already.

{lostinpixels.hu}

No comments:

Post a Comment