Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Experience

Alright, blogging... never done it before. I guess I had to start sometime, though really I had never thought about doing it before. I'm not very good with keeping up with things, I can't remember the last time I wrote in a journal or kept a notebook or day planner. So I figure this would be a neat thing. It's a little bit harder to lose things on the Internet.

With this past weekend being Thanksgiving, I think I'll start off my blogging career taking in the blessings I have in my life. It's so hard in the daily grind to be grateful for the things we have in this life. I mean sure we say thank you but do we show in our actions that we really are? I know a lot of the times I don't and I know I need to work on it. It may be a lifelong process but I suppose I'll get it down eventually

I'm thankful for my life, the opportunity to be on this earth and to have this mortal experience. It get's rough sometimes but that just makes the good times all the sweeter. I'm thankful for music. Goodness, I don't know where I would be without music! Or books! Those two things help to keep me sane sometimes. They take me to another place, where I can see things in a different light and learn from different perspectives. I'm thankful for the beauty of the earth and the joy I get from it. I'm grateful for the wonderful friends that I have, that make me laugh and cry and inspire me to become better. I'm extremely thankful for my family. In the last few months, I've really come to understand the true meaning of family and I wouldn't trade mine for the world. My parents and truly amazing people, and I've come to greatly rely on their insights and love. If I could list all the things I'm grateful for it would take quite a bit, but most of all I'm thankful for the love of Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ. Without them all the rest of it would have not been so I have them to thank for everything.

So far I'm enjoying this blogging experience, I hope ya'll enjoy what I share and that everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment