Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

O Christmas Tree

Today the family went out and bought a Christmas tree, which has me excited for this next month. This is one of my favorite times of the year, with the music and traditions and just the overall feel of the holiday. Abby, my 2 year old sis, was so cute (as she always is) when we went to go pick it out. We asked her which one she liked and every time she would point to the one closest to her. She soon lost interest though, the kids started going crazy and running around in between the rows of trees. I'll admit, I got annoyed with it after a while cause our family just can't act normal out in public, but I gotta love them anyway. When we got home we got the tree up, got ready for bed, drank some hot chocolate and just talked. It's nice now that alot of us are older and we can carry on conversations about different things. We started to put some lights on the tree but then realized that we couldn't find most of our lights, so we just were lazy the rest of the night listening and laughing at some Brian Regan stuff. I love the fact that my family is so close and that we get along so well (most of the time). It makes being home wonderful!

Falling way behind on the only class I have this semester, Sociology. It's an online class too! Need to get crackin. There's just never enough time in the day to get things done...

No comments:

Post a Comment