Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

NaNoWriMo

It's November! Halloween has come and passed. I hope each of you had a great one, I know that I sure did.(The one in the middle, with President Thomas S. Monson's face on it? Yep I helped carve that)

November. That means two months left in the year. Two months.

NaNoWriMo. Another word for November. Don't know what that means? Look like a bunch of letters to you? Stands for National Novel Writing Month. And guess who's taking part in it. Yep, that would be myself.

30 days. 50,000 words. One novel. That is the challenge. It's kind of frightening and invigorating at the same time. I'm pretty sure I can make it happen. It'll require some later nights and less free time, but hey that's all good with me. Just saying that I wrote a novel in 30 days would be a pretty cool accomplishment.

So I'll keep you updated, okay? Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment