Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

you say it best when you say nothing at all


I'm having a hard time deciding what to write about cause I'm having serious writers block right now and I don't know why because I usually have a lot to say but I'm not sure what I want to say today because maybe there's so much to say and if I don't say something then nothing will ever be said and my blog would be sad and I don't want it to be sad because I've come to like my blog and when it's sad I am sad and everything is just sad.

If you're wondering what all this gibberish is, that would be attempt to come up with something to write about today (don't judge). And know you say, Joey, it can't be THAT hard to come up with something to write about on your silly little blog. Well my friends, I have news that will shock and awe you.

It is.

Not all the time, but sometimes.

Like today.

And today I think I just have too much to talk about, so I don't really know where to start. I'm sure none of you have ever had that happen, right? Right. I'm unique. Let me keep thinking that.

But sometimes, I postulate that saying nothing at all can be saying everything at the same time. WHOA! Slow down there buckaroo! Getting too deep for this early in the morn for my taste.

Sorry sorry... apparently I'm too chipper this morning for my own good. But I think that it's a true statement. Often times when we're trying to get something across or send a message, the best thing that we can do is not say anything. When are those moments? Well, I can't really say I'm an expert. Actually, I would say that I'm the farthest thing from it. I'm one of those foot-in-the-mouth people.

Let's just say viewer discretion advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment