Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

What to write...

Well, I haven't been at this blogging thing for a while and I've already run out of stuff to write about. I don't know if that says anything about my life, I'm hoping that it doesn't.

I'm sitting here watching Julie and Julia, and I just decided that Paris would be an amazing place to visit. I mean, who doesn't think that? But it just made me think, "hey, I really want to go to Paris." The food, the sights, the experience, traveling. I'm gonna do it some day. I don't know when, but I'll do it. That's one of the things I'm liking about this movie. It's about following things you love, doing things that you enjoy, a concept that people don't do as much as they should. No matter how crazy it may seem, anything can be possible. Wow, that sounded really cliche. But true! Cliche is really just another word for true. Wow, philosophical moment at 2 in the morning. Enough for one night I guess, time for bed. Guess I found something to write about after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment