Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

For my Mother

Mother dearest, where are the words to describe
How loving you have been my whole life through
This day of celebrating kind mothers just as you
Your long-suffering towards me in childhood
And grace through situations right and wrong
Made our house, not only a house, but home
Your stalwart spirit taught me to love God
To see the beauty in everything and everyone
And to seek the eternal will, instead of my own

Oh how grateful I am to call you Mother dearest
Not only for now, but through forever more
You’ve given me everything that I am and will be
I love you Mom and will continue to through eternity


I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day Mom and know that I love you and am so grateful to Heavenly Father for giving me to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment