Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

A Testament

I want to share with everyone who reads this blog, a couple testimonies of my favorite book of all time, one of those testimonies being my own. I know without a doubt that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I've read it many times, I've asked for myself to know that its true and I have found that answer through the whisperings of the Spirit. It's hard to convey to you in words my feelings for this amazing book but I hope you can get a sense. It's a book that lifts me up whatever the situation, and always has the answers that I need. There is a Youtube video of one of the Apostles of Jesus Christ, Elder Jeffery R. Holland, during one of our worldwide church conferences; and in it, he is bearing sincere, fervent and powerful testimony of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon. I encourage all to watch it, he says it more clearly and powerfully than I ever could:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkKblIMfmjI

No comments:

Post a Comment