Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

New complications

So for those who don't know yet, I quit my job that I had just started the other week for a couple different reasons. It was a sales job at Vector Marketing and they do all their sales through recommendations so basically you start with people that you know. Of course, being from a place other than Utah and having only been here for two weeks limited my resources greatly. It stunk cause if done right, a lot of money could be made in that field. But it was just the wrong circumstances at the wrong time. So I'm back to square one.. keep your fingers crossed that something will come up soon!

On a happier note, I've rediscovered writing! I was looking into writing jobs, seeing if there might be anything that I would actually enjoy doing, and stumbled across a site called the Young Writers Society. It's a site that lets younger writers post their work and be critiqued by other young writers who are also posting their stuff. It's awesome! I've already posted a story I wrote and got some feedback and its got me really excited to start writing again! For anyone who might be interested in the site, here's a link to it:

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment