Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Where the cool kids hang...

Well I've been spending a considerable amount of time at the library lately, so I've happily labeled myself a "cool person" since I've decided that's where all the cool people are. I mean seriously, who doesn't love to spend time at the library? (seriously, no sarcasm involved) The smell of books, the quiet that permeates everywhere, and the overall sense of feeling smarter just by being there are just a few of the appealing qualities of that institution that we name "the library." I just don't understand why there aren't more people who've figured this out.
I've also decided that it's great to be alive! Today is just one of those days when you're just content, nothing is wrong with the world, and everything seems a little brighter. It's amazing what life can bring out sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment