Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

The Extraordinary of Ordinary

"Come, all hands are needed."
-Mother Teresa

Hello from Rexburg! The cold, the wind, the Rexburgians, everything is here just as I expected. Been here less than 24 hours and already having a blast! So much so, that I almost didn't want to take the time to take care of my Dear Little Blog today. Shameful, right? Only been a couple days, and I'm already dreading writing this much? Whew, I am out of practice.

Thank goodness for Cecile.

Cecile story was so inspiring, I simply had to change my mind and share it with you. I mean this is a woman who has worked with the likes of Elizabeth Taylor and Gwen Stefani. Dang. I won't paraphrase it or tell you what exactly she did, because you can actually listen to her and the story is so much better from the person's own mouth. So watch the video! I mean this is a woman who has worked with the likes of Elizabeth Taylor and Gwen Stefani. Dang. Believe me, it is a story that will make you stop. It will make you wonder, "Have I done any good in the world today? Or... ever?"

I know, I know, you were expecting to hear more about the crazy happenings here in the Burg. And don't you worry DLB, you'll hear about them soon enough. But for today, just listen to Cecile. Take what she says to heart. Look for opportunities to share the love of Christ with those you come in contact with.

Be an ordinary person, seeking to do something extraordinary.


1 comment: