Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Control

You know what I've found out is one of the hardest things for me to do?

Giving up control..

There are some of you out there who can relate, who understand how hard it is to have planned everything out, to know what you want and even have a sort of a plan to work it out; and then, someone comes up with a better plan. You know it's a better idea, you know it's better for you. But a part of you still yearns for that original want, that original plan. You stubbornly insist that your way is better. I seem to do this especially with my Heavenly Father's will, though it's definitely not limited to it. It's hard! You know the person has the experience and wisdom, and you want to trust them, it's just that pride rears its ugly head. But how much better I feel when I actually do it!

Anyway, moving day is coming closer, and around next weekend I will be Provo-bound. Only two more days of work this week and I'll be done at Dick's Sporting Goods. Everything's changing so quickly but it's exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment