Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Still waiting...

So despite that previous decision to keep one of the "clunkers" it turned out that we found another nicer car that only cost a bit more that it was gonna cost to fix up the Ford Expedition that we have, plus it had less mileage on it so it was an obvious choice. I am now a new (used) car owner! It's a cool feeling and I really like the car which definitely helps. Its a 2003 Chevy Impala with just a little over 89,000 miles on it. Here's the factory picture of it. It's basically the same as mine except mine doesn't have a spoiler.



Now having the car, I'm pretty much ready to leave. I'm all packed up and chomping at the bit. All that I'm waiting on is for my debit card to come in the mail.. Stupid me lost it the other week and I put off ordering one till last Friday and you know how long those take to get to your house. There of course wasn't one in the mail today so it may be a couple more days. Fingers crossed it'll come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment