Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

can I do this?

Hey there! Long time no see.. I know I know, I've been horrible about writing but can you blame a guy? Sheesh, I got a full plate here and all you can think about is "when the heck is Joey gonna write on his blog again?" But here am I again, rambling on and on about my life while I should actually be doing the stuff in it, right?
But its all good. Life is good, right? Right!
So this weekend was fantastic! After a hectic week at school and not a huge amount of play time, it was nice to kick back and relax a bit. Though I cant say that I relaxed a whole lot, Dad may not like the sound of that...better say I spent all weekend applying for jobs.. yea that sounds a lot better, right?
Naw, just kidding Daddyo! I relaxed and filled out a few job applications, multitasking very nicely if I do say so myself (and I do). You're thinking,"Job apps?! Again!! Joey, you need to hold down a job my friend.." Of course, I can't take all the blame, it being a temporary job and all. But such is life, and I have a feeling that something is gonna turn up for me. Just gotta keep on truckin' as usual!
New semester, new roomies, new experiences. You're ready, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment