Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The week of preparation


This picture was taken almost TWO YEARS AGO! It's hard to believe how much time flies on by...
But here I am two years later, headin into that same week this picture was produced: General Conference week! Now some people might say, "But Joey, Conference is this weekend, not this week!" (I don't think any of you would say that, I might be using it for dramatic effect) And I am here to say that I plan on making this whoooole week, Conference week.
In the past, I haven't made too much of the days leading up to this amazing weekend where we get to hear a modern day prophet speak to the world, but this week things are going to change.
What are some questions I have that I need answered?
What are some issues I am struggling with?
What do I need to be strengthed in the most?
And most importantly: "...learn to ask the right questions. Consider changing from asking for the things you want to honestly seeking what He wants for you. Then as you learn His will, pray that you will be led to have the strength to fulfill it."- Richard G. Scott
I challenge you to focus this week. Really study and try to be united with His will as this fantastic opportunity this weekend presents itself, and I will do the same. I can guess that we will all be surprised with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment