Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Soo many birthdays!!

Wow..

So everyone (who's cool at least) was born in the month of September, ESPECIALLY during the last week or so of this amazing month, yours truly included.
Therefore, I would like to send a shout out to all you people out there who are amazing enough to be born in September! Let me highlight a few of these:


The stunning Marian Hunckler starts off our list. Mare, you've been one of my best friends since high school and I love that we've stayed close over the years. There is never a dull moment around you, and you're is always one for partying it up. You're is also one of THE coolest friends to have, because you stays true no matter what. I always love talking to you and you definitely put a smile on my face! Happy Birthday Mare!!


Elder Garen Kunz graces the next spot on this birthday list. Elder Kunz is currently serving a mission for the LDS church right now, but will be returning home in a few weeks. One of the best roomies I've ever had, Garen has always been an influence on me for good. He knows what's necessary to be successful in this life, and loves to encourage. Plus, he's a stud. I couldn't ask for a better friend and its gonna be awesome to have part of the Sanctum back together again! Happy Birthday G-unit!


Kirstin Gunn, come on down! You were part of that amazing summer group, freshman year, that we never wanted to end. What can I NOT say about this awesome girl? You've always been a snappy dresser (as one can see), you're always laughing at something random (or not random), you're always good for a nice talk, and you love going out and dancing almost as much as I do! You, my dear, are just one of those people that you can't help but like, and I'm soo glad we are friends! Happy Birthday Kirs!!


Up next, Heidi Rothart! You'll find Heidi in the middle of this picture, and though I haven't known Heidi as long as I've known some of these other listees, she has quickly become one of my favorites. Heidi, you have a tender heart and care a lot for the people around you. We have had such great talks about life and the gospel, I can tell you really have a testimony and love for life. And though we don't live in the same complex anymore, we're still tight like a rope swing! Glad we're birthday buddies! Happy Birthday Heidi!!


One of my dearest cousins, Karissa Anderson.. We've been birthday pals since we were in diapers and I love sharing these same couple days as you! It's hard to believe you're 19?! But we're both getting older I guess.. I always have fun coming to visit you guys cause I know that you and I and Sarah will always find something crazy to get into. Whether it be jumping into fountains, watching stupid movies, or just TPing someone's house, I love the fact that you are my cousin and that we get to be family forever. Happy Birthday Karissa!!


And of course last, but not least, Marcie Garrett (picture from last year's shared birthday dinner). You were the best part of my senior year. I'm so glad that we got to know each other so well and that we still continue to be friends, cause I would've hated it if we had stopped talking. You have a love for the Lord that is inspiring and you're always so much fun to be around. I'm happy that you finally got to go off to college at Wilmington and I can't wait to hang out when we're home again! Happy Birthday Marcie!!

Whew! Okay so that was a pretty big list, of course that didn't cover anyone from the first part of this month. So I'll send a shout out to Kylie, Jacob, Matthew, Dustin, etc. Happy Belated Birthday to those who were born in the greatest month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment