Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Lost and Found

It's Friday. It's pretty disgusting outside.

I was listening to my iPod, when I got my inspiration for my post today.

While today I'm feeling pretty good, occasionally in the last little while, I've felt like I've taken steps back instead of moving forward.

Trust me not a good feeling.

I almost felt like I had lost my way. Momentarily. Asking myself if I still knew what I was doing.

I finally figured out how to stop feeling that.

How you may ask?

As you wise folks know, when you have people who keep you in their hearts-your family, your friends..the Lord most of all- you can never stay lost for long. Even when you feel like there's no hope and everything's falling apart, everything that you've been working for. Those we love keep us anchored to hope and remind us of things we're missing in our lives. The Savior gives us His peace when we ask for it. They are our map to where we want to go.

We're all going through this life together. We all have things we're dealing with. We all get lost.

My inspiration:

"'Cause you are not alone and I am there with you
And we'll get lost together till the light comes pouring through
'Cause when you feel like you're done and the darkness has won
Babe, you're not lost
And the world's crashing down and you cannot bear the cross
I said, 'Baby, you're not lost'"

Lesson for the day guys- Please don't stay lost.

1 comment: