Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oh the weather outside is...delightful

Just makes you wanna stop and smell the flowers

It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.

~Charles Dickens

Oh summer, how I've missed you!

And just think! Spring is here and you usually enjoy visiting after she's left. You're coming back so soon, I can barely contain myself!

The last day of March is cause for reflection and excitement. We've let three months of this year slip by us already. It's been three months already? Sheesh.

As for myself, I prefer to look forward to just a few weeks and months when the warm weather is here to stay for good, and swim suits and flip flops are everyday attire. It's April tomorrow? We have HOW many weeks left in the semester??

But no. I will not dwell on those questions. That wouldn't be wise. I hear a knock at the door

Stress stands there, holding a very delectable plate of chocolate chip cookies with a hint of lunacy in them. Take those away! I won't take the bait this time. I've learned my lesson.

I start to close the door when Pleasantly Busy comes up the walk, an old friend of mine (we get along much better than Stress and I), we see each other now and again. Never as much as I would like to. He asks if he can stay with me till the end of the semester. I agree.

Will our good will and friendship last?

Stay tuned and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment