Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

bored thinking

I wasn't expecting to write more than one post today. But I find that I have time to type out some thoughts and I think why not?

I sit in a wooden chair, the hard edge of the back digs into my back.
Boys Like Girls, Colbie Callait, and the likes blast from the stereo at my side, filling my head with favorite lyrics and melodies.
Impatience fills my mind as I wait for our departure to the movies.

It's supposed to be really good.

My thoughts drift to the unfortunate circumstances of last night, watching my phone and Ipod tumble over and over into the porcelain bowl.

I sigh.

I want Fall Break to continue through next week. Maybe I can freeze time?




















I sigh again.

Brightening up, I consider that this is the week that Elder Kunz comes home, that my mother has a birthday, that October is almost halfway over, that there are dance parties every day for the next two weekends.

I see someone's snowboard.

I get excited for winter to show up, blasting me with his chilling breath as I glide/fall down the slopes of the Wasatch Mountains.
I wonder if I'll be able to afford a season pass AND a snowboard.

Maybe a job would help?

Possibly.

I wonder if that company will ever call me about my resume, if it will take me a good 50 years to pay off my mounting debts, if one day could pass without me worrying about finances.

I'm a bit of a dreamer apparently.

Thank goodness.

Movie time.

{http://blogs.babble.com/strollerderby/}
{wirelessinfo.com}
{http://www.snowboard-wallpapers.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment