Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Uncertain about Uncertainty


Are you scared of the uncertain? I think I am. And I'm not.

I'm don't like the fact that I am unaware of what the future holds. I can see Dad and Mom's gasp of shock as they read this. I don't do very well with planning things, I'm a very spontaneous individual. But I draw a line.
A few conversations I've had recently, just today even, have been focused around uncertainty. What's the best path for me right now? Does this person like me? What am I doing with my life? All questions that I despise. But I don't.

You see, I hate uncertainty, but I love figuring out how to take off the "un-" portion. There has to be both I think. Yep pretty positive. So while we despise not being certain, it's necessary right? So I don't have to be scared of it right? So I won't.

...buuuut I am.

photo:tour.airstreamlife.com

1 comment:

  1. It's that uncertainty that turns us to God. The scary part comes from trying to do it alone. Just trust Him.

    ReplyDelete